Terms & Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Jaffé Feathers. The contents of this site are the copyright of Jaffé Feathers or its licensors. Any use of the materials on this site other than for private, non-commercial viewing purposes is strictly prohibited.
This site includes links to other Internet sites solely as a convenience to users. Jaffé Feathers does not endorse or make any warranties with regard to any such linked sites or the information, material, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other linked sites. Access and use of linked sites is solely at the user’s own risk.
Terms of Sale
We dye and manufacture all of our feather products here in our Factory in Devon, UK. This enables us to dispatch orders quickly. Please contact us if you have an urgent order to confirm stock availability. Delivery costs will be displayed accordingly as you input your order.
Regular Surface Mail, allow 5 working days, 10 days EU and 15+days elsewhere.
|United Kingdom||All orders||£5.50 (excl VAT)|
|EU (excl. UK)||All orders||£10.00|
|Europe (excl. EU)||All orders||£10.00|
|Rest of World||All orders||£15.00|
Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, allow 3 working Days, 7 days EU, 10+days elsewhere.
|United Kingdom||All orders||£9.50 (excl VAT)|
|EU (excl. UK)||All orders||£30.00|
|Europe (excl. EU)||All orders||£30.00|
|Rest of World||All orders||£30.00|
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Jaffé Feathers for a cancellation reference number prior to packing/dispatch of your goods, you will then be entitled to a refund.
- If we receive your order cancellation after we have packed/dispatched your goods, then unfortunately you will no longer be able to cancel your order. However, you may be entitled to return the goods to us in accordance with the Returns section below.
- Please note if you order bespoke products these cannot be cancelled after work has commenced on their production or returned.
- Goods may be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding carriage) or exchange.
- Please contact us before returning items as unauthorised returns are not permitted.
- Items that have been damaged through negligence or use are excluded from this policy.
- If you are not happy with your order or feel the goods are not to the required standard please contact Customer Services on 01297 33408